Wednesday 21 August 2013

Until September 30th, a Hero will come for just 99 cents!

   Hi all,

   In light of a lack of recent sales, trying to gain momentum on FSJ, and because I just got back from holidays and feel like sharing the vibe, The Torment, The Shadow, The Heart will be available through Kindle and Smashwords for 99 cents until September 30 (Sept. 31st for those countries east of the International Date Line and west of Greenwich Mean Time).

   Paperback copies are still 50% off on my CreateSpace store, and you can find the link on the Where To Buy page.

   In other news, I'm behind schedule on the History of Talbadas posts, but am enacting my new writing plan as of today (been a long time coming, I know), so expect to see a History post soon - I'm just not going to put a date on it.

   TSH has also gone in for editing, and I expect to have the results in before the end of the month. This will be for the upcoming 3rd Edition (which will feature a new cover). More words on release later, but will likely coincide with publishing Book 2.

   That's all I have for now, no other plans in store. Looking forward to striking up with FSJ later tonight!

   As always, have a good one,
   T.M. Shannon


   Quick Update: so I picked up from where I'd left off in FSJ, but so far have changed a total of ten words. Still, its a start for me, having let myself go these past few months!

No comments:

Post a Comment