Monday 20 May 2013

Lucky Last Stop

   Hi guys,

   Well, it's been a great run, but the tour is drawing to a close.  You can catch my Writer's Process here at Lori's Reading Corner.  Don't forget to see everything else that Lori has to offer; there will also be a bonus free copy of The Torment, The Shadow, The Heart given away!

   I'd like to thank all my hosts for all my spots, and thank you for checking them out.  The eBook giveaway ends in 16 hours from posting, hope you have your entry in to win a copy.  But though the end of the Tour, it's not the end of Talbadas or Halm Dresden.

   Stay tuned here for a once-a-month post, plus I'm running behind on the History of Talbadas blog.  Bear with me, I'm getting back on track after letting my concentration wane (OK, it's not 100% the fault of Arrow, and the other half's viewing of The Voice, but that's what I'm going to blame!).

   Thanks once again, and look forward to you enjoying TSH!


   Cheers,
   T. M. Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment