Saturday 4 May 2013

Yes it denotes sheer fanboyism, but...

   May he Fourth be with you this Star Wars day.

   Just read on euronews that, as per some fans, we should be celebrating Revenge of the 5th tomorrow.  Yes, it's geeky, but it means I get to wear my Yoda t-shirt today for an "official reason."  Then again there's further official reason on the 25th (date of Episode 4's release) - which in 2027 is going to be an epic party.

   Well, that's it for me for this week's post, cementing myself forever as Star Wars Fan (see, nothing fancy like a Twihard or derisive like Trekkies [just checked, they prefer Trekkers and use Trekkie as a form of derision]).

   The force will be with you, always,
   Tresh Korbel

   (P.S. Yes that is my name from when I ran it through the Star Wars Name Generator many moons ago)


No comments:

Post a Comment