Friday 24 January 2014

From the verge of Australia Day, and greetings from Talbadas

   Hi guys,


  Well, it has been a while, but at long last I've gotten the ball rolling with FSJ, and provided I can keep up momentum (and my ear drums can hold out against the hard style onslaught) hopefully I can be getting Halm Dresden out of Kirim and into the Talbadic Legions.

   This being a public holiday (to commemorate the day the Governor Philip planted the Union Jack at Sydney Cove) and a long weekend, that means an extra day of writing, provided I don't go out and buy Euro Truck Simulator 2 (sad I know, but is one of the most addictive games I've played this side of Skyrim).

   It has been a rough patch since releasing TSH last year, and the issues I had with my previous employment. Lets just say that we all have rough patches, and some have rougher patches than others. But things are slowly coming back together... I even have the urge to blog again, though might be a while before I actually get down with a History of Talbadas blog.

   Anyway, that's it from my end, just a short and sweet one to wish you all a good weekend - be it a long weekend, a normal weekend, or if you should be out earning your living this weekend.


   As always, have a good one!
   T. M.

No comments:

Post a Comment