Thursday 26 July 2018

And just when you thought your coming was prophetic, in go the sedatives

So life went pearshaped on me, and I went pearshaped on life... ugh been a mostly positive week since but now... yeah not so much.

Sigh.

Today was meant to be a great week. Was great, then became less great, good, okay, on the mediocre side, and now? Just about flat arse broke.........

F. M. L...

And with that I guess I feel a little better. Better than nothing I suppose.

Oh well, I started a business. I have no capital (yet), But locked and loaded and fired up a YouTube channel.

But its been a joyous mess until today brought me back to earth... kinder than last week but still back down. And now, like I've done so many times before, I'm starting again.

Yeah, that last post was evidence of a psychotic break. It was a happy one, relatively, but a break nonetheless. I knocked over some signs, said a brief sermon on the steps of St Mary's Catharsis in Sydney, got the cops called on me, went in an ambulance in handcuffs (personal request), got psych evaluated, tried to walk out of St Vincent's hospital... and then had a very nice sleepy time. It's going to look awesome when I do a Benny Hill version (cop felt me up... nah it didn't do anything for him either).

But yeah, these are the dangers. I have mental illnesses. My life has been shit of late. I've still not learned my lesson. But I've got bread and butter in the fridge, a bucket load of coins, and things to do - sure I've been hoping for a miracle, but think I had mine already... well, every day seems lucky sometimes.

Oh well, back to the grind, trying to get somewhere, feeling like I'm getting nowhere, fighting again when I'm tired of fighting myself. I hope its the last time I sink this far, I hate it. I just wish I could be normal.

What else is there to do but go out into the world and make something of this nothing? It has a bit of a lofty goal, sure, but why the hell not? Here's hoping I can brighten someone's day and make them famous for a bit, if only for their friends. I'll get it somewhere, but for now I want to enter the world and bring the world back to me... okay, my city for now, but then total world domin.... ahhh meds kicking in again (lol).

This quagmire of ours asks for a hero. This minor hero - if only you knew the pain - wants to mend your quagmire, though maybe I can't. Still, it's worth a shot.

Hello, for real this time. I'm Trent Michael Shannon, and I'm ready to ask questions, question perceptions, try to bring you up to the boundaries of authority and maybe teach you to let go of yours. Its going to be, well, an interesting ride, and you guys are going to be in the lens for a change.

Time to say it out loud. I aim to be Your CWAGmire - that is, your "Christ" With A GoPro making it really interesting.

Ooh, did I say the other "C" word? Yes I did - it's nothing more than an allusion to the fact I happen to think similarly to that teacher turned preacher... treacher?... born about 4BC and died like 30AD - 33AD, you know the guy, big sun disc behind his head according to his profile pic. Its his title of office, his ideals, his wisdom, his pissing off the Pharisees to no end with payment of his taxes. Pretty much where I was like, "Wow."

Now about that GoPro.... fine I'll use my phone and my laptop until I can afford one. Sometime tomorrow, after thirty Hail Mary's (popping my cherry and that cyst in my left knee!) and a trip to Centrelink (documents not quite right, need printing and refiling, but trip out the house at least!), I'm going to start with just me, and a famous book, who's name means, "Book." Yep, imaginative.

Because my parents taught me, if I'm going to do a job, then do it right. My next Job? Go Catholic. Yep, been running away from a bunch of people wishing lost souls like me because how can the infinite be defined... Oh that simply? Done.

No I wont be preaching, but interpreting. Taking meaning and applying my knowledge and wisdom to a very misunderstood and sometimes quite mystical narrative.

And THEN I'll bother you with questions completely unrelated to this sudden change of tack in my life, at the cost of making you famous - on my YouTube channel at least. Here goes something...

No comments:

Post a Comment