Tuesday 15 January 2019

I must love hitting reset... either that, or bipolar is not all its cracked up to be

   Hi guys,

   Been a while, I know. My life's like that. I'm half disorganised, half lazy, and half crazy. These are of course the joys when you have bipolar with a side of anxiety on a bed of PTSD, the other joys being absolutely brilliant ideas (like one I had recently) I don't follow up with (because that's not my specialty) that I ultimately never realise is a pipe dream.

   Good news, I've pulled it back... well, for now. Bad news for Your CWAGmire (which is still a brilliant idea, don't get me wrong). Good news for my writing, I can focus. Bad news for my writing because I'm stuck again, forgetting I hadn't finished a chapter and I'm a little blocked and sorting things out.

   So, how's all of your lives? LOL, I hope you're all doing as well as you can.

   But in brighter news, or unfortunate news, since you can't just up and change the name of your Facebook pages (guys, come on, what the frack?), I'm starting the page I should have started, just like I'm writing the first book I should have written, so you'll soon see links to my newly started, work in progress page simply entitled "T. M. Shannon" (or follow this wonderful LINK)

   I'll be setting up this over the coming weeks, so mind the construction if you do check it out, there will be links set up for The Torment, The Shadow, The Heart, as well as Three Ways - The Ways In once I get that up and published. Hopefully I can kick my arse into finishing that sooner than soon, depends on the rest of my things as I'm getting a bit bogged down - hooray for mental illness, woo.

   Yes, that's deadpan. Life is a struggle for me. But I've gotta keep going, I've been doing it for a long time, and I'll be doing it for a long time yet.

   So, here's to brighter things, a farewell to one idea that's not my talent, and renewed focus on the writing that is my talent. Not sure how long it's going to take, however I'm just going to start again... again.

   Don't mind the doldrums. Have a good one!


   T. M.


No comments:

Post a Comment