Wednesday 6 February 2013

As the Gunners famously declared, "Welcome to the Jungle."

Hello, Hola, Guten Tag, Salut, or however you say it in your language.

I am a first time author due to publish very soon through CreateSpace, with my work The Torment, The Shadow, The Heart to be made available initially through Amazon.com (as well as Amazon.uk and Amazon.eu), and with a Kindle version - because hey, apparently that works.

I work full time, pay rent, and have a head full of ideas.  I am currently "living the dream" in Sydney, Australia with my darling other half, and a 99% well-behaved son.

Currently on my last proofing run, if I can find all my errors by this weekend, it will be available to purchase next week!  Looking forward to that first sale, that first like on Facebook, that first LinkedIn follower, that first person who says "great read, can't wait for the next book."

No comments:

Post a Comment