Friday 9 October 2015

Yes I'm still here - just some things to clear up first and back to chapter 6

   Hi guys,


   Yes, it's been a while since dropping a hint last blog, and a lot has happened - and I mean a lot. I'll spare you the details so this will likely be my shortest blog yet, but about that eye tricking three dimensional image (which is public domain, so don't worry, but when I get back to finding which net person exactly did it full credit to their image - I just tried to fill the colours in, did it in black and wound up with the rougher image when I re-filled in white)...

   It's very personal, story wise, and I'm going to admit very closely autobiographical. Moreso than Halm Dresden - who is more ideals but a part of the fighter in him is also me. Everything else in the upcoming book is fictional, but many of the main character's experiences will be mine - too bad there actually no Audi's involved, or wicked 90's dance nights in otherwise fictitious bars in my life. And yes, those were some more hints.

   Either way you take it, there are a number of modern, overriding themes to pursue, and I'm getting back into it right after this. I just wanted to hype myself up, and get a bit of a very big thing off my chest. More to follow, but for the next step I'll leave you with the question that will adorn either the back or front cover of the new work, hopefully incorporating the 3D image I've plucked off the internet:



"How many ways can you look at your relationships?"


   That's all for now, more to follow, I'm going back in. Just know that there's been a great deal of turmoil in my life and more than one person hurt, and the pain is raw, real, and I'm so sorry for the part I played.

   Until next time (and no its not a good one this time, sorry), take care.
   T. M. Shannon
  

No comments:

Post a Comment